At Pediatric Specialists of Clear Lake, we treat many children with cardiology conditions each year. Our medical professionals develop individualized treatment plans for each child and successfully treat complex conditions.
Our cardiologists treat children of all ages and provide consultations for:
- Chest Pain - Chest discomfort or pain is a key warning symptom.
- Dizziness - There are four common conditions that can be considered types of dizziness, Vertigo, Lightheadedness, Disequilibrium, and Anxiety.
- Syncope - Loss of consciousness and postural tone caused by diminished cerebral blood flow.
- Cardiac Murmurs - A heart murmur is an extra sound that the blood makes as it flows through the heart.
- Palpitations - Irregular heartbeats felt as a skip or momentary cessation of the heart.
- Pediatric Echocardiography - An electrocardiogram specialized for pediatric patients.
- Fetal Echocardiography - An electrocardiogram specialized for mapping heart functions during early development.
- Electrocardiography - An electrocardiogram (EKG or ECG) is a test that checks for problems with the electrical activity of your heart.
- Holter/Ambulatory Monitoring - Recording the electrical activity of your heart while you do your usual activities.
- Stress Testing - used to provide information about how the heart responds to exertion.