Jose A Quinones, MDPediatric Cardiovascular Disease
Lured by the warmer climate and friendly community, Dr. Quinones relocated to Corpus Christi in 2004 where he practiced at Driscoll Children's Hospital until he recently moved to the Houston area.
Dr. Quinones has many years of clinical experience and concentrates on non-invasive cardiology such as fetal heart studies, echocardiography and preventive cardiology. His hobbies include martial arts teaching where he practices American Tae Kwon and is a Do Association two time world champion in forms, as well as an expert in weapons training. Other interests include opera and Boston Red Sox baseball of which he is an avid fan.
- Pediatric Cardiovascular Disease - Primary - Board Certified
- Practicing since: 1985
- Gender: Male
- Fellowship: Children's Memorial Hospital-Northwestern University Medical School Chicago - 1985
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - Universidad Autonome de Guadalajara - 1978
- Internship: University of Massachusetts Medical Center - 1979
- Residency: University of Massachusetts Medical Center - 1982
- Bayshore Medical Center
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center